Excellent property management requires excellent people. That's why we offer our employees competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and more. Some positions also include housing.
A drug screen and background check are required for all positions.
||Hours per Week
Manager applicants should be detail-oriented, organized, and personable. Managers are responsible for leasing units, completing and maintaining paperwork, monitoring property activity, and some janitorial upkeep. Managers work with maintenance personnel to identify building maintenance needs. Previous experience is required.
Assistant Manager applicants should also be detail-oriented, organized, and personable. Assistant Managers assist Resident Managers in all of their responsibilities including leasing units, completing and maintaining paperwork, monitoring property activity, and some janitorial upkeep. Assistant Managers may also work directly with residents to process certification paperwork in income restricted properties.
Maintenance personnel should have knowledge in all aspects of apartment maintenance and repairs including painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and turnover work. Pool and spa experience and/or bilingual are a plus. Maintenance personnel are expected to be motivated, hardworking team players. All IPM employees are expected to work in a professional manner. In addition to the responsibilities of maintenance personnel, maintenance supervisors must be able to organize and teach other maintenance staff. All maintenance employees must have a valid driver's license, insurance, vehicle, and own their own tools.
Condo Superintendents must be personable and professional. Their responsibilities include providing light maintenance, common area cleaning, clean and test seasonal pool, and responding to building emergencies. The Superintendents are also responsible for coordinating move-in and move-out activities at the building. Some buildings require more assistance such as working with outside vendors for individual units, accepting packages and deliveries, and assisting residents.
We have 24-hour desk coverage at many of our SRO and Income Restricted properties. Desk clerks monitor the comings and goings at the front door, respond to any type of resident and/or building emergency, ensure the peace, safety and tranquility of the living environment, and perform light janitorial duties. Janitorial duties include keeping the lobby, laundry room, office and front of the building clean, and monitor the common bathrooms and kitchens upstairs; replenish toilet paper, take out trash, etc. It is essential Desk Clerks have the ability to handle problems elegantly, but with assertiveness.
Groundskeeper / Janitor
This position is responsible for picking up the grounds as well as maintaining and cleaning the laundry rooms, common areas, and garbage areas. May also be asked to assist with turnover work such as turnover cleaning or maintenance. If the property has a pool, this position will also be asked to help monitor the chemical levels and assist with additional pool responsiblities.
Receive and process all rental applications sent to Hof Investigations in a timely manner, with accuracy and detail. Keep open communication with on-site manager regarding status of report if it is going to exceed the three day maximum period. Be able to juggle the different stages of the process in an organized and timely manner. Be flexible enough to be able to handle the busy months as well as the slow months.
Excellent computer skills
Fast and accurate typing skills
Good time management and organizational skills
Good grammar, spelling, and language skills
Possess calm demeanor and be able to work under time limit atmosphere
Professional telephone skills
RV Park Team Mgr / Maint
- taking reservations for daily, weekly, and monthly space rentals
- customer service
- checking in and checking out rentals
- daily deposits
- reading meters
- cleaning laundry areas
- cleaning restrooms and showers
- grounds pick up
- basic grounds and common area maintenance
Receptionist is the first impression all visitors have of the company. A professional and courteous demeanor is a must. He/she greets visitors, answers phones on a 10 line system, processes daily mail intake, orders supplies, works with vendors, processes administrative billing, and assists with special projects.
· Overseeing operations of a portfolio of 15-20 apartment communities
· Preparing annual budgets and reviewing with owner
· Review and report variances on monthly financial statements to include accurate reporting of A/P and A/R as well as forecasting current and future needs
· Supervision of staff/vendors and overseeing day to day operations
· Bi-monthly property inspections
· Proficient written communication and computer skills, specifically Word and Excel
· Comprehensive understanding of Oregon Landlord Tenant Law
· Assess needs of owners goals and levels of communication requirements
· Ability to efficiently manage their time in a fast paced work environment
· Real Estate License
· Experience with LIHTC communities
This position creates a professional relationship with clients that allows open communication, mutual respect and trust.
Building Superintendent is responsible for all maintenance, grounds clean-up and tenant improvements. Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of building maintenance and repairs including HVAC, keyless entry system, fire and sprinkler systems, painting, wall repair, carpentry, and some electrical and plumbing experience. Will also be responsible for ensuring the doors and security are maintained and in good working order; the systems are monitored and maintained; the elevators are in good working order; and the property is well maintained.
RV Park Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager of the RV park is responsible for managing the park when the manager is not on duty. Duties include -
- Taking reservations
- Resident relations
- Assisting with the cleanliness of the Park
- Assisting with Park emergencies
- Assisting with Park events
- Responsible for on-call emergency response on days scheduled to work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Take reservations for the Park utilizing the reservation program.
- Ensure the timely collection of rents and other ancillary revenue and timely bank deposits.
- Deposit monies all monies are collected daily for Washington State.
- Interact with prospective and current tenants using a professional and courteous approach.
- Respond to tenant relation issues, mediating between parties and recommending solutions.
- Comply with all Fair Housing and Equal Housing Opportunity requirements.
- Comply with appropriate state landlord/tenant statutes.
- Meet operating budget projections
- Enter resident activity into computer database where applicable or submit to IPM in a accurate and timely manner.
- Carefully analyze and control all property expenses to ensure reasonable cost/benefit ratio.
- Use Word, Excel & Outlook to analyze property date and to create communications material for residents and portfolio manager.
- Respond to emergencies.
Optimize Property Appreciation:
- Ensure that property is free of safety concerns.
- Assist with turnover work and property maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or portfolio manager.
This position in responsible for painting units upon turnover as well as common areas as needed. Must have an attention to detail and willing to take the time to properly prep. Must have a good working knowledge of all types of paint products.
To apply for these positions, please complete the employment application, and send it with your resume to:
Income Property Management
721 Oak Street Suite #100
Portland, OR 97205
Or, you can fax or e-mail your resume to us at:
Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Back to Top