Income Property Management Co. offers complete property and asset management services to clients with properties in the Portland Metro Area, Southwest Washington, McMinnville, Astoria, and the I-5 corridor between Portland and Eugene, including Salem and Corvallis.
With more than 35 years' experience in property management, IPM Co. is a trusted agent for both residential and commercial property owners. In fact, we are an Accredited Management Organization, an elite designation by the Institute of Real Estate Management. We use our experience and expertise to gain maximum value for your property while providing comfortable living and office spaces for your tenants.
Residential Multi-family Properties
IPM Co. has extensive experience managing both apartment and condominium properties with special expertise in property management, marketing, and rehabilitation. Our residential property services include:
- Supervision of renovation and major projects
- Realignment of rental rates
We work with our clients to maximize rents and control operating expenses. Our experience enables us to respond to crises and minimize the financial impact they have on property owners. Both clients and residents enjoy superior customer service from our staff of outstanding employees.
Back to Top
IPM offers competitive and comprehensive management and leasing services for a variety of commercial properties: light industrial, office buildings, flex space, retail centers, and mixed-use developments. We also have experience managing receiverships, marinas, and self-storage facilities.
IPM's commercial services include:
- Building and maintaining strong tenant relations
- Construction management
- Asset management
Back to Top
IPM Co. acts as managing agent for a varied portfolio of homeowner associations, ranging from suburban condominium conversions to downtown high-rises. We recognize every community has its own unique requirements; we offer a full range of professional services tailored to each community. Our services include:
- Experienced and knowledgeable management staff
- Qualified and resourceful maintenance personnel
- Complete and timely accounting information
Our experienced HOA team members work directly with your Board of Directors to not only oversee the day-to-day management of the property but will also:
- Assist in enhancing the quality of your association.
- Maximize your property values.
- Assist in achieving the goals set for your community.
Back to Top
IPM Co. provides receivership services for both residential and commercial properties. In fact, IPM Co. has served as receiver in more than 100 cases over the past 30 years.
Besides the ongoing, day-to-day management of your property, we provide:
- A prepared Order Appointing Receiver with proven experience and who will serve as a fair and reasonable foundation for the receivership.
- Programs and schedules for the upgrade and turnaround of receivership property.
- Property tax analysis and review of appeal options affecting the receivership asset.
- Accurate and detailed 60-day reports describing the receivership asset, the claims against the asset, and its income-producing capacity.
- Accurate and timely accounting information distributed to all appropriate parties, with additional documentation of expenditures as needed.
Contact 503-223-6327 today to learn how we can help you get the most value from your rental property.
Back to Top